Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Neville's Current Profile...


I get quite a few e-mails from people accross the world asking me about my current profile and the work I do on the Microsoft Technologies.

To give a quick brief overview about my current job and experience:
- I work as a Architect with Accenture India - Avanade Technology Group
- I play different hats: Architect - Accenture Microsoft Capability, Thought Leader on Microsoft Platform, Member of PMO Office of Avanade India CTO, Architect - Avanade Solutions Showcase at Bangalore, Member of Technical Competency Group workforce at Accenture, Evangelist - Avanade Solutions Showcase at Bangalore
- My current areas of specialization: i. Architecting Solutions on .NET platform (.net 3.0, SOA, MOSS). ii. Architecting RIA (Rich Internet Application) Solutions using Microsoft Silverlight technologies.

Above is just a small write-up on myself. For more details e-mail me at nevilledubash@gmail.com

Cheers, ~Neville (http://nevilledubash.blogspot.com/)

No comments: