Friday, May 4, 2007

Knowledge Sharing

In my first post, I would like to share with the community my thoughts on "Knowledge Sharing".

I had always been in grained by my parents that "by Sharing knowledge with others you learn more". I started the same at an early age and see a lot of benefits in doing so.

- I shared my learnings with my classmates in school and thereby i improved my knowledge on the subject.
- I taught computers to friends, family and relatives and thereby improved my knowledge.
- my first job at NIIT even before i got my gradution was about teaching computers to people of different age groups and thereby i mastered the art of teaching.
- In the time frame of 2002- till date, we see in the IT industry there is so much importance on Knowledge Sharing.
Examples: Messengers, Online Communities, Online Forums, Collaborative applications, Information worker, blogs, wikis, etc.
Online communities where people post their queries and people from all over the world repond with their ideas/suggestions.

Come on friends, Lets share and learn from one and all.

Cheers, ~Neville (http://nevilledubash.blogspot.com/)

No comments: